The methodology of analysis and evaluation of the water treated with the energy card it is based on the measurement of the biophotonic and energetic \ vibrational properties of water, or of compounds with a prevalent molecular basis. uses a CCD / CMOS camera with monochrome sensor with or without HSI matrix and an artificial intelligence unit (microchip) called MIRA / CORA by Daniele Gullà’s Hyperspectral Imaging company. The system pre-processes the frames acquired by the sensor and performs an AI work for 20% on the camera and then sending the data to the computer where a calibrated proprietary software performs the remaining 80% of the work.

The methodology of analysis

The exam involves analyzing different “non-energized / informed” and “energized / informed” samples by repeating the same exam for a minimum of 3 times. Measurements are conducted in an enclosed space at constant temperature e
controlled (22 ± 0.2 ° C) in order to mitigate possible environmental variables.


Entropy in an open biological system is a very important parameter.According to studies carried out at the University of Tor Vergata in Rome, entropy can be defined as the measure of the disorder of a system, which in biological systems appears as structural / functional disorganization (expression of a disordered state, such as a scar) or loss of homeostasis, a concept that implies order maintained at the expense of energy. Entropy is higher in the untreated sample than in the treated one.

Entropy trend and maximum entropy

Graph showing entropy and maximum entropy trends. From frame n.260 onwards, the card was simply approached to the glass, starting from a distance of 3 meters. Notice how i values of the maximum entropy decrease as the card approaches .

entropy measurement at a distance of 30 cm

In another longer acquisition, the card was brought closer to 30 cm here. starting from frame n.600. Measurement on Kurtosis index.


Frequency measurement with the card under the glass. The peaks of detected frequencies and the amplitude of the signal increase and shift, in particular towards the low frequencies. In this case I peak at 0.76 for 60 fps, equivalent to 45.6 Hz. Aside from the peak, actually all harmonics increase at higher and lower frequencies .

Anthropic state of water

Difference in the laser beam of biophotons / ADUs reflected by scattering. In yellow without the card and in blue with the card. Differences greater than 50%. This data would show that the card produces “a field” that is able to modify the anthropic state of the water contained in the glass .


The analysis of the water treated with the energy cards was structured in measurements carried out and repeated in three distinct tests. It was found that the presence of the card in the vicinity of the glass containing the water from the aqueduct involves a variation in the values optoelectronic beds / biophoton scattering, which lead us to speculate that some properties of the water have changed .

Download the full analysis document

scientific analysis cover energy cards qh2on